CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaah transfers!

SO I have like 10 seconds to write this email, but yeah, so TRANSFERS were today! I´m still here in Sete Lagoas, Nova Cidade, but my amazing, incredible, lovable daughter was transferred. :( I miss her so bad already! But she´s like a 10 minute jog away, so im going to see her as much as possible.. muahahaThis transfer is going to be nuts though, because my current president is leaving at the end of this one, and the new one is going to come and visit and get to know everyone DURING this transfer. So we have a bunch of meetings and stuff. Its going to be crazy. Im excited though. Sad to see my mission president go though. He´s been such a help to me in my personal progression here on the mission.But yeah, so now everything is different because all my leaders in my zone changed. So that will be interesting to see. Not to mention my new companion, Sis. Alves! I´m stoked about that though, she seems like a really rad girl (from the 3 hours we´ve had together thus far..)So yeah. I have to run, but know that I love you all!! I´m really happy. REALLY really happy to be here. And SO grateful for the gospel in my life. Christ lives.-sb

0 comments: