CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We want Details

But things are going well. Since I talked to you like yesterday, there aren't a whole lot of new things to tell you.My testimony has been strengthened in a lot of ways this week though. I feel I am on a constant struggle to really understand faith and my own capacity to really trust in the Lord- but OH my goodness it is SUCH a rad process. One of the most gratifying things about the mission is how my eyes are opened to the reality of God answering His childrens prayers.Anyway, so upon my complaint about your lack of details concerning the family and life, and the little things and bigger things, I realized that Luke 6:31 is so true.So today Im giving details. Forgive me if theyre boring, (which is why I usually DONT put them) but I figure you dont put details in because you think Ill think theyre boring. But I want more. So Im giving more.
Today:I woke up and made pancakes. I put delicious yogurt (that an investigator gave us yesterday) on the top, and was pretty sure I was in heaven for a good 10 minutes there...Anyway, I studied from 7 to 8 (personal study) Which was really good. I re-read the article Danny Wilkins sent me (cast therefore not, thou confidence by Jeffrey R. Holland- so good)And lots of other things. It was very edifying.Then I had companion study. It was delicious. Sis. Aguiar is such a fun person. But shes also very inspired.So then the elders came by our house and we all walked over to the chapel and hung out with the rest of the zone. They all play soccer, and my comp likes soccer, but since I got beaned in the face last week, I decided that I would stay OUT of the soccer court today. It turned out well for me. I wasnt injured in anyway. I call that a success.Then some friends called me, and that was fun. OH and sister aguiar and I played on some swings and a giant wall thing (that was descriptive, I know). It was fun. Ill get those pics to you at some point. But not now. Sorry.Anyway, so now Im here.Isnt that facinating? Its ok to be jealous. But REALLY actually- you could be, because today was amazingly fun. Im very happy.I love you.Thats all.-sb

0 comments: