CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey There

Okay, so this transfer is ending. Its such a trip how time can pass SOOOOOO fast and SOOOO slow all at the same time.This transfer has been amazing. I love my companion (and daughter) Sis. Aguiar. She´s ALWAYS happy. Always laughing.So the work is VERY enjoyable. We´ve had some struggles with the work these past couple weeks though, and have been trying to help the people that we love progress the way they want and need to.Today in my studies I found a BILLION things I wanted to share, but now I can´t remember them all. One thing was D&C 88:33. I dont remember why, but please do read it.Oh, but I was learning about virtue. I learned that the latin root of the word virtue is "Virtus" which means strength.There is an unexplicable strength in being virtuous. Its a real power and force against hard times and dificulties.
So yeah, I thought that was cool.My week has been a little crazy, I´m apparently still allergic to dust..But its been a good week too.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HEEEEEEEEEEEEYHappy birthday to Randy yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!! I hope you got my card and love.loveyouAnyway, so things are going well. My district and I have gotten into the kick of throwing leaves at each other when at all possible, but consiquently we are finding a TON of leaves in EVERYTHING we own. But it got me thinking about how much i love nature. Not that its great being covered in itchy leaves,but every once in a while its nice to appreciate nature. So there. Go. Appreciate nature. Summer is jumping out of spring, and there is much to be appreciated. Meg, if you didnt take pictures of the green on april 30th- go now. I want to see some green.Well, I´m not sure what else there is to tell. I love and miss you all. This church is true. I know it with all of my soul.- sb

0 comments: