CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Suzie's Last Week in Sao Paulo

WOO!
Ok! Well! I have a million things to write! First off- I have to apologize for whining so much last week about not receiving letters. Looking back I was very homesick, but didn~t realize it. I´m doing well now. Still missing all of you, but more focused and motivated.
2 AWESOME things that happened this week:

1. Sis. Julie Beck gave a satelite transmission RS conference that was INCREDIBLE! I wish I had the time or words to have you all understand the magnatitude that this meeting has had on me! Alas, I have little of either. BUT- I want to invite all of you sisters to REALLY take you RS callings (including VT) more seriously. Don´t just go through the actions- LOVE your sisters!! With everything you´ve got!!! Please please please!!! This world so badly needs as much love as it can get- be part of the loving side!! Everyone! love everyone!
Seriously though.
2. Elder Bednar came to visit us!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! And I can truly testify that he is an Apostle of God. He gave me so much strength, and I feel like he was speaking right to me sometimes. An interesting part of the talk was when he explained how the misison calls are assigned. I don~t have the time to explain however, so you~ll just have to live in suspence until I get home. Sorry.

I went proselyting this last friday. It was very interesting. I dont know how but satan REALLY got a hold on my anxiety button, so I was almost paralyzed. THANKFULLY I have an amazing companion and an incredible Heavenly Father, and we talked to a lot of cool people. .... in english..
Yeah, Im not sure why, but everyone who we happened to talk to -happened to speak english. Strange I know.

This is my last week in the CTM, and although I was TERRIFIED of leaving a few days ago, Im feeling the strength and the excitement of leaving the birds nest.

One of my teachers, sis. Vasques is AMAZING! She is unbelievably sweet. Shes helped alot through this week. She buys sis. Hodgson and I little presents all the time. And today- her day off- she hung out with us for probably 2 hours. So sweet.

I wish I had more time to respond to all the whatnot of the family and all, but Im running particularly short :S
Oh Im so mad! I wrote down a bunch of stuff to write you, but I left it in my room!! Bah! Im starting to think snailmail has its perks..
Anyway, this week has been awesome. Im SO EXCITED!!!! Im so excited to just jump in and work!! Im pumped and ready to go!! So next terca-feira I wont be able to write, cause I´ll be traveling to belo horizonte!!
To every and anyone:

EMAIL ME PICTURES!!! It brightens my life!!! :D

[Mom! Im so excited for your choir thing! Ive been singing in the Ctm choir. oh Im going to miss that.. Your internship sounds incredible!! Boa Sorte!! I have tons more to say, but i´ll have to snail mail it.]


[BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad to hear from you!! I literally am out of time, so this is going to be short, but I am SO HAPPY for you with all the graduating excitement!! Lol, yeah, so pretty much was EXACTLY what you predicted about the mohawk story- More leaning towards the "YEAH DUDE!" I love living vicariously through you.
AH! Youre playing shows!!! Im totally there in spirit!!! Im still your number one fan!! I miss jamming. We jam missionary style here, every once in a while. Anyway, Im praying for you love. I miss you like crazy. I know that God loves you Becky- i think if you take some time to really soak that in- really dude, take some time to pray to feel that love- and things will be easier for you. I promise. Hey, just email straight to my account. 1. because its more private, only i read it when you email 2. because apparently my mom isnt mailling me the comments on there.. maybe she thinks I can check it, but Im not allowed so... EMAIL! Everyday if you want!!! I would love to hear from you that often! I love your guts! Be safe! Dont forget that I love you eternally!!! -com amor]

K Well Im officially late!!! So Im sorry for all the things I left unsaid, but I love you all!!!!!!!!!
Moroni 8:3

0 comments: