CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KLOVEYOUBYE!!


Well I have concluded that snailmail is a huge waste of time, because it takes so long to get there, and then sooooooo long to get back, that there is no way i´ll remember what i was talking about or what you were talking about. Anyway, so HERES THE DEAL:
I´m writing everyone- EVERYONE one letter. I´ll put brackets for specific people, but the blog thing sounds fantastic. spread the word like wild fire...
So this week has been kinda crazy! Not in momumentous ways, but just how fast time flies, how much work it is, and how much food i eat....
Mostly fruit though. I do believe I~m a papya addict about now. AS WELL AS sugar. My sugar addiction has made quite an impression I guess, because all the elders in my district give me all the candy the receive.. it is AWESOME. Something cool that happened to me this week is my teacher Irmão Lima gave me a WHOLE bunch of sheet music from those church song books by.. whats her face... uh.. (like the song "I walk by faith" do you know what I´m talking about?) Anyway, so that~s fun.
[mom: Hey if there is anyway to send me a new alarm clock, I lent mine to some brazilian sisters down the hall, and they don~t have one, so maybe sometime send me another? Its not a big hurry,and maybe they´ll be able to buy one, but if you send a package, that´d be cool. Also, thanks for being awesome. I bought you a mothers day card today, but it probably won~t get there on time, but know that I´ll be thinking of you and miss and love you lots! Here at the CTM we talk about families alot, and its fun to tell people about you because you´re so rad. I show everyone your books, and everyone oo´s and awes over them. I love you! Also when were you and papi sealed? and what do you suppose is going to happen with our family in relevence to that whole- we´re sealed to you, but then you two got divorced- jazz? Just curious about your thoughts on the matter. I´ll snailmail you my 1st temple experience, and possibly a few more. maybe. Hey did you receive a CD with all my pictures from the MTC on it? If so- PLEASE email me and let me know. IF NOT, Please email me and let me know! B/c if you have them I can delete them off my memory card, if not, I will send it to you again. Savvy? Hey you can email me pictures did you know? ]

THAnkfully, sis. Jacqueline M. Hodgson is still my companion, and still awesome as ever! She and I received a large sum of candy yesterday from our teachers, consiquently we both stayed up laughing until midnight (I SWEAR we tried to go to sleep on time!! The lights were off! We were in our beds!!! It was madness!!) But thankfully our brazilian roommates were apparently wired too because they stayed up laughing with us as well. It made me feel pretty awesome (language-wise) that I can joke and talk to my braziilan roommates. Theyre adorable. Their names are Sis. Braga and Sis. Menegotto. Both are converts to the church, and VERY sweet girls.
[Hey Alex! I sang "scripture power" in portuguese with the CTM choir on sunday, and thought of you! It was lots of fun! when I Get back we can sing it together- you in english, and me in portuguese- it~ll be fun :D ALso, they have LOTS of transformer stuff here, and it always reminds me of you! I love you! I miss you tons!]
They have the coolest stationary here! Anyway, that´s unimportant-
As for interesting things, Sis. Hodgson and I wandered around São Paulo today, and were admiring the tagging. Some of it is so pretty. We aren´t allowed to take our camera outside of the CTM though, so I don~t have any pictures of anything.
As for the lessons and things, we had an AMAZING devotional about the Atonement. It was incredible. And my district is so amazing! They are such spiritually powerful men. I hear a lot about other districts having a hard time focusing, and maintaining spiritual dignity, but my district doesnt. I feel so blessed. We have a good time though! We have lots of fun. Our teachers are incredible- such good people.
[Michael! Tell me some missionary stories! I think of you all the time, because I realized I don~t know much about your mission! Sheesh! Oh and I would LOVE to hear mission stories from marin as well, it would be motivating to me to hear different ways to serve the lord!! BTW Marin, sorry I never told you happy birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How long is your hair these days? Hey, email me some pictures of you kids!
Robbie, how is life??? What~re you doing with yourself these days? Are you going to take that roadtrip with Ashley and Britt when they go back to utah? Sad day, I can~t imagine VF3 without them! Are you eating zwahlens for me? Take care of yourself!]

Oh sad news, I lost my coat. Yeah, left it on the bus on the way to the airport :( sorry mom...

Anyway, So apparently my blood is a hot comodity for the mesquitoes here, because I have been bit COUNTLESS times. And the number grows daily. The funny thing is Sis. Hodgson and I thought it was fleas. Because the bites looked weird to us, and I dunno! But yesterday we were talking to sis. Menegotto, and she explained the difference between mesquito bites and flea bites. Sis. Hodgson is still suspicious..
Sis. H and I are doing a musical number in sacrement meeting this sunday. WOOT. Fun huh?
[Meg and Becky:Have either of you seen the music video to the colbie colay song "realize" Cause she is DEFINITELY driving younger version of my car! Woot! yeah, thats completely unrelated to missionary anything.. as is this: I was doing something in my bedroom the other day, and the window was open, and the neighbors music was so loud I could hear it. I didn´t think much about it until I recognized it- it was a brazilian band COVERING DAMIEN RICE!!!!! My brain exploded! It was so much happiness that distracted me for like 2 days. It was wonderful. I hope I don~t hear again for the whole rest of my mission..
I sent you both letters today, but theyre way late, so yeah.. sorry.. I wrote them last week, then ran out of time to mail them. :s ha, I gave Elder Francis my " not trunky" tie pin a couple days ago, cause he talks about home like he lives there..
How is life though??? MEG! Thanks for the pics! you´re amazing! Becky! Email me some pictures! Because I miss your face!!!
Seriously though, you two are amazing. Meg, tell your parents hullo, and i love and miss them. Is matt alive? I hope he~s doing well. Are you going to take my cat? I´m worried about her :( ]
[Christina & Wendee: Hi!!! I miss my sisters!!! I love your guts!! Sharing a room again brings back lots of memories! I~m glad we were able to share a room for so long. Hey guess what! I can french braid! I wasnt really sure if I could, but I tried it out- and BA BAM! I can! Parabens, right? Yeah... K well I love you both! Tell your adorable little families hi for me! Hey Christina, when I get back will you teach me spanish? I~ll teach you portuguese! :D]
[PAPI write me sometime sheesh! I love you!!! How are things?]
[Matthew!!! I scheduled in time to write you a letter today, but things got switched around and I~m not sure Im going to have the time I wanted to write you a good long one- SO Heres whatchu get:
Hi! I love you! MAtthew, you are so rad! I heard you went to prom! How was that? WHy are you so old? How are you doing? Are you working? Matthew, thank you so much for being the awesome example you have been to me! Your integrity is priceless- never forget it! Keep working on strengthening your testimony ok? There is no such thing as a testimony strong enough to quit working on it- k? I love you! Please write me!]
[Randy!!!!!!!!!! Write me! There are a million motorcycles here, and I keep ACHING to learn how to drive, so Ive decided when I get back i need to learn PRONTO, and then I want to take a biiiiiiig road trip through south america on a motorcycle. Ludacris, I know, but still, something I want to do.. SO GET READY to teach me!! :D Hey, so you should write me someday.. itd be cool... cause you know.. i like you.
AND you KNOW you can email me! Dont TRY and tell me you dont check your email everyday.. XD anyway..]

From my original district some people left today, and it was WEIRD! It was like watching a member of the family leave our little haven. (we´re all in different districts now, but in provo we were all in one.) Its interesting to see how different people react to leaving the CTM. I myself have 3 weeks left. since I went INTO the CTM a week early, I stay IN for an extra week so that I~m back on track. I personally am grateful for the extra time to prepare!!! Although 3 weeks is creeping away from me it feels. time FLIES here, like seriously FLIES!!!! Its insane!
I had a cool experience last week, do you remember how Ive been saying I feel like being an architect is something I need to do- yet I couldnt quite figure out how to make it all figure in with my other life goals? Well I figured it all out. its SWEET. I´ll have to tell you (all) about it sometime when I have time. Alas, Im out of time. Who knew it takes SOO LONG to write emails! Well I hope all is well with everyone!
Anyway, things are going great, Im loving my life more than words can express! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! And I know that our Redeemer lives- I know this to be true with all of my heart.
Alma 7:11-14 -read it and PONDER! Eu Amo vocês!!! Com todo meu coração!!
Muito obrigada por todos vocês ... uh.. fazer.. para mim.. i~m sure that was supposed to be conjugated some how- alas, I cant remember.. so there.. KLOVEYOUBYE!!
ps mom- there is no such thing as a limit to how many times you can email me!! Please email me every and anytime you feel so inclined! ^o^

0 comments: