CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OUSADIA

HEY!!! So yeah, pretty much my new companion is the BEST! She´s SO freaking funny, and a fireball- but more than that she´s a really hard and dedicated worker. I´m so stoked for this transfer. I´m just bummed its only 5 weeks!!! The work is going so well. I dont know what is different, but just lately I´ve really felt an overwhelming gratidude for being able to serve a mission. I´m so excited to work in this area, its TINY, its only four neighborhoods (in comparison to the whole CITY as it was in Pará de minas) and there are a TON of members. FOR EXAMPLE: Last night we were waiting for the elders so we could all take the bus to the zone leaders area, anyway, so we were doing contacts to kill the time, and EVERYONE we met was a member!! It was SO embarrassing!! and hilarious. My comp was like " are we in utah? " cause yah. But its so RAD that there are so many members! And they have already given us some really REALLY good references! I´m really excited. My zone and district leaders are fantastic as well. probably some of the best that Ive ever had. But I´ve loved all my zone and distric leaders, so theres not really any way to say one is better than another.. but theyre very creative, and very excited. Its fun. ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are THREE (yes, let me repeat THREE!) duplas of sisters here in the zone so yesterday and the day before we had a big SLUMBER PARTY!! It was so rad!! because we had zone conference and then pday de zona (today) Anyway, it was a LOOOOOOOOOOT a lot of fun. I love the sisters in our zone.Anyway, but seeing that it is Pday de zona, everyone is doing fun things, and I want to go play XD so I´m going to leave it at that for now.I do want to say that I am learning A TON of things about myself and the depths of the gospel truths right now, and it is mind blowingly wonderful. I miss you all like crazy, but there isnt anywhere in the world Id rather be right now!!!
But I do miss and love you all!LOVE LOVE LOVE!! -sb

0 comments: