CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

OH MY! Time flies! Being that transfers were today I dont have time to write all the things I want to!! Eee!!But here are the more interesting happenings:1. I was transferred!!! I´m now in a city called "Nova Cidade" (no, thats not a joke, its seriously the name of the city..)and the fun part is: My companion and I are opening this area!! To sisters that is, it was elders before. But that means that neither of us knows where anything is.. fun huh?2. I turned senior! woo! That means I have more time on the mission, and Im in charge of the cell phone.. muahaha..No, just kidding, its more than that, but seeing as I have only a few hours in this new position, Im not sure what the difference.3. My new companion! Sis. Smith! She´s from west Jordan. Fun huh?I´m excited, she´s a fun girl. She has 5 months on the mish.4. I received the birthday package from becky and meg!!! LOOOOOOVE!!! Thankssssssssssssss Im so happy!!!5. My "mom" (my trainer here in the mission) "Died" today! (went home) Wow I feel so old! Its madness!!
Aside from that, theres not a whole lot to say. But with those 5 things, there would potentially be a WHOLE lot to say, but Im out of time.I absolutally loved the area I was in, and my companion Sis. Gaspar as well. But I´m excited to learn new things here in Nova Cidade.Last transfer was really a spiritual one for me, and it has me pumped up to work harder. I love this work. I can´t even put into words how much I love this work. I love being a missionary!!! I can´t believe how much I have learned about my Saviors love for me, how much I have learned about God and our relationship with Him, how much I have learned about eternity!! Not to mention getting being here in Brasil! Its fantastically wonderful. I do miss you all at home though. I got a letter back today that I wrote to the dutchers because somehow the letter got all hashed, so it got sent back. I´ll try sending it again... we´ll see how the second time goes.Anyway, I wish I had more time- but today was transfers, I really am without time. I love and miss you all.Com amor- Sb

0 comments: