CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

P-Day

Hey there everyone!
Oh glorious pdays! some pdays I feel just blah, you know like, "eh, pday, thats cool." Other days I feel like pday is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life!!!!!!!!!! because this work gets SO emotionally draining, sometimes its nice to know I´m allowed to just do NOTHING.

Of course, on pdays we never JUST do nothing! We clean the house, buy groceries, write people, do random activities- but its that I COULD just do nothing if I wanted to!!!

No but more than anything, its the emotional FOOD that I crave. Each pday I get to come here to the internet house and read my emotional food. The love and support of those I am aching to be near.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you SOOOOOO much for each of you who write me! I can´t even begin to express how much of a difference it makes. Sometimes when I think I´m too tired to give my all, the love and support that I receive from home is what keeps me going. I wish I could paint a better picture, or somehow express the depth of emotion I´d like to attach to this thought and thanks, but all I can do is pray the Holy Ghost will do that for me.

So this week has been interesting. Before a baptism we spend a LOT of time with our investigators (obviously) but then after they´re baptised we can´t spend so much time with them, because they need to be independant, learn to do things on their own- but then we have all this time that we didn´t before, so we OF COURSE have to find new people! Yay! Its a bitter sweet experience. Because its sad to not be able to spend so much time with the people we´ve grown to love, and it takes time to learn to love the new people, BUT its nice to have that fresh new start.
Its been hard to find new people lately, no one seems to want to let us in. Yesterday was the first rain storm Ive seen here! (I was excited to use my umbrella.. muahaha) and I LOVED being in the rain! *Sis. Shepherd and I sang singing in the rain pretty much the whole day- but it made me miss chilling at home with Wendee and Mom watching it..* But it was hard because NO one wanted to let us in (you´d think they´d let us in just because it was dumping down so much rain!) but oh well.
Going on,So yeah, its been interesting trying to find new people.we´re teaching a couple new people, but at this point its hard to say if they are really interested or not. SO tomorrow I am going to have my first division!! Ah! It shouldn´t be scary, but it is! But its exciting too. I´m excited to stretch myself.YESTERDAY at our district meeting, Elder Dantas was teaching about giving our all, and he showed some clips of a football movie -which football movies aren´t really my thing in any way shape size or form- but this one just HIT me like a ton of bricks! And everyone was so pumped up and ready to work, and it really opened my eyes to the fact that there is really NO way for me to know how far I can go, how much I can give- only He knows. So I need to go by HIS standards, go until HE says I can´t. I feel like that meeting changed my whole mission! I just keep praying to not forget it.
So yeah. That was good. Things are good.Hey, yknow who´s addresses I´d love to have?:-MARIE WILCOX´s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-the carter twins-lisa carter-DANNY´S REAL ADDRESS-Cheo´s-Ashley walton-zwahlens-Carrie stratton-Angela demott-Nate and Chris-Randy and Chelseys
And more that I can´t remember right now. But if anyone has those, feel free to send them to me.
Woah hey, the summer is almost over, how weird is that?

0 comments: