CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Transferred, etc.

Wow! Well transfers hit, and I was transfered! I am now in Janaúba. It´s the farthest north you can get in the mission. It took 11 hours by BUS to get here! NOSSA! Anyway, It´s brain-boilingly hot here, but its SUCH a cute little town! Everyone rides BIKES everywhere! My new companion is Sis. Sorenson (american! yes!) And I´m way excited. Though, I´m going to miss Sis. Shepherd :( She´s going home next transfer, and I´ll more than likely be kicking it here in Janaúba, so I won´t get to see her off. Sad.
But anyway! Things are good though! Change is suprisingly rejuvinating, and so I´m really excited to work!

¨¨ÄAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I love you all!!!! Thank you for the package!!!!!! Oh my goodness! It´s the perfect mix of emotional food, and ACTUAL food!!! haha! I wish I had more words to explain my gratitude and joy! Someone needs to give gwen a billion hugs for me. Geez I miss her. It was good to hear from matthew too (way to go! 1st letter to your favorite missionary ;) ) I´m pretty sure Lucas is grounded though for not at least scribbling a hello in there somewhere..:p

But yes, thank you thank you!

Sounds like things are going well there at home! The transfer kinda messed things up so I dont have as much time to write, so I´m going to have to cut this short and write peeps next week- but thank you all who contributed to the package, it seriously is still making me smile! (gwen, you´re amazing, Ilove that you sentme mack and cheese! )
K well I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Até proximo semana!!!

-sb

(to Ashley)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAASHLEY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Its FANTASTIC to hear from you! thanks for the pictures too, i´m definitely going for the eyeball look whenI get back.. im going to snailmail you though, so just know that I love you and miss you!!! And hope to hear from you again soon!! :D

- Show quoted text -

0 comments: