CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Oi

. Today was a bit chaotic, but as everyone told me, all transfers are. I wasnt transfered, but my companion was. SO I have a new companion! Sis. Heather Shepard. She´s american, thank goodness. She also knows portuguese, so we´re in good shape!!! She does NOT however, know the area. So I think this transfer the work will be a little more balanced. She´ll follow me to know where to go, and I´ll follew her to know what to say. Already I feel a million times better because when I dont know something in portuguese, not only does she understand me, but she knows how to tell me how to say it. WOOT! Im all pumped and excited to work. A bit sad that Sis. Ferriera isnt here, but Im excited for her to continue learning. She´s hilarious, I always meant to write about how funny and spunky she is, but always for got. OH btw, I wrote an enormous letter yesterday (because we were allowed to email yesterday due to the transfer) and then it got deleted JUST before I clicked send. It was awesome.
So a couple things I need to spit out:
- Danny- All your letters are being returned to me, any ideas what is missing? Let me know and I´ll resend them. Also, do you know cheo´s address?
Matthew: Grab the skin on moms elbow for me. Thanks.
Randy: Im so serious, I NEED to learn to ride a motorcycle when I get back, so be READY to teach me! Hey. you should buy a house with a big garage. Yeah. Do it. Itd be cool.
Michael, Marin, Robbie- Charish Zwahlens. Ive decided its official. Zwahlens is THE best in the world. I finally figured out that Ive been comparing EVERYTHING to zwahlens quality, and its just not possible to find that anywhere else! Charish it. Love it. Tell them I miss and love them. THen eat a waffle, turtle, and ice cream cone for me.
Papi- Mailing address?
Everyone: Daniel 3:16-17 I forgot why I wanted to share this with you, but apparently there was some inspirational spiritual message to go along with it.
Becky-WHAT IN THE, are you kidding me!?!!? OH! Your mom is SO grounded! Tell her to stop being so bad and breaking bones and whatnot! Sheesh! I miss you. HOW can I contact Marie?!? I think Im going to explode if I don´t hear how shes doing!!!
Meg- Hey love! Whats all this, not writing me this week business?!? Thanks ok, but I miss you. Hows the job hunt going? Oh hey, I went to the zoo last week and saw a million AMAZING birds and realized your love of birds has infected me. Now I love them too. Im finding little things like that daily actually. Things you love, I do too cause they remind me of you. OH and I DEFINITLY had a "oh look!! Look! Its a little lizard!!!!" Moment a couple days ago (theyre every where around here, and every time I have a similar reaction.. my companion laughed at me a lot.. shes like "yup... it sure is.." haha
Also, I received a letter from matt today that he wrote in APRIL. WOW. But tell him thanks, woo hoo.
Also, can you get me the mailing addresses of Ashley and mark? I miss them like mad.

oh hey. one second.

AH!K pday is over, but everyone: write me! ANd please send me lots of pictures of every and anything (missionary approved everything that is)!! K thanksloveyooubye :)

P.S
oh mom, I want to share a story for alexs talk but dont have the time. Suffice it to say that I cannot speak a single word of portuguese unless I have the spirit. Seriously, one single action or thought that drives the spirit away even just a little - not even bad, things that are just not in the spirit of missionary work, like worldly music or something- make it impossible to understand or speak this language. Truly this is the Lords work, and I am but an instrument. I love it!!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!! THere is no feeling in the world like it. I can feel the love of our Heavenly Father for each of His children through the amazing power of the spirit. KLOVEYOUBYE!

0 comments: