CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Frustration!!!!

I am so filled with frustration right now I literally feel like Im going to vomit. I just wrote the fattest letter- to like EVERYONE individually- and
spilled my GUTS about my innermost thoughts that have been swirling around my head this past week-

And it got deleted when I clicked send.

And now I don´t have the time to write it all again.
Seriously I was writing that letter for like 40 minutes or more. I am SOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!! Ah! It was like the best letter Ive ever written!!! And half of it I haven´t had time to even write in my journal!! STUPID COMPUTERS!!!
Well now you get the condensed version.
Family and friends:
I love an miss you all- individually. I think about you all, and pray for you everyday.
I am fantastic. Learning SOOOOOO Much, and LOVING having a companion who speaks my language and utilizes every minute of every day. Sis. Shepherd is from layton, and she is awesome.

I love everyone and everything, and its hard, and so wonderfully awesome.

- Show quoted text -

0 comments: