CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

liberdade e felicidade

oi!Well this week was awesome! The members of divinopolis II are FANTASTIC! They gave us a reference, and she is incredible! The two main people that we are teaching are:Luciene. She´s a single mom who lives SOOO far away. But she´s rad. There is a member here who taught her the first lesson while they were on a break (I love members who think theyre missionaries, they are the best.) and then invited her to go to church! she´s REALLY smart, and has a hellian of a child. But she´s been struggling a little this week, and we´re working hard to help her stay strong. We were teaching her and we asked her if she would get baptized, and she was like " I know I should, but I just worry that I won´t follow through with every thing." and then after a few more things explained she said "I know I can make it. I will. I´ll get baptized." It was so rad! She has been trying to quit smoking, and that same day she told us she had broken all of her smokes because she is done smoking! it was lovely.The other isFlaviaFlavia has a heart of GOLD. She just LOVES helping people. She says she will go anywhere to help someone in need. When she prays she prays for all of the people in the hospitals and people in need. Every prayer.She always says "if someone is hurting, I take that pain!!" She´s so sweet. And she has been accepting the gospel SO well. She is seriously a GEM to teach. She´s having her baptismal interview tonight. I´m so stoked.This week has been rad. I´m still enjoing thuroughly, living with the amazing sisters smith and morias, not to mention my amazing comp- REIS! love love love.Anyway, we went bowling last week. Yup, I still suck.alrighty then, até mais!love and miss you all. sb

0 comments: