CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

for the blog!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOH my gosh!! I forgot to wish happy birthday to those who have had their birthdays over the past couple weeks! Ive been so bad at that, I´m sorry!But yes:
Jenn!!! I love you! Happy birthday! I´m so glad you´re in my eternal family! You´re amazing, and every time I see bob marly stuff I remember you and smile.
Lucas!!!Holy crap!! You are OLD!!! my mind breaks a little at the thought! I love love love you. You had BETTER be in the country when I get back- cause we have good times ahead of us! I have to catch up on your photography and amazing philosophies on life! Not to mention, I need to be re-introduced to the media, and who better than yourself to show me the movie-musicy-goodness that I have been missing out on?? Se Prepare.Ethan! How tall are you? I miss you so much! Listen, SOMEONE needs to teach me to cook, ok? Prepare yourself my little friend. my future familys meals are in your hands.. hahaBut seriously, I love you! Happy birthday!Eli:How are you!! Eli I miss you so much!!! I dont even KNOW what you are up to these days! but I love and miss you so much! Dont forget you love me k? Hey, are you still a vegitarian? Are you still playing tennis? or piano? luv youuuu..
And my deepest apologies if I didnt give a shout out to anyone who had a birthday these days..love love

0 comments: