CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bloggy goodness








Well! Yes, here they are, transfers again. Fun huh?So, last transfer my district consisted of:Sisters; smith, morais, reis and IElders; santos and martins.Now, with the changes of the transfer, my district consists of................sissssters: smith, morais, reis and I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THats right! Not only was I not transfered, but no one in my house was either!!! WOOO!And elder Martins was transfered. Now its elder santos and elder araujo.I dont know him, but I´m sure hes a nice kid.When we sisters found out no one was getting transfered we all started jumping up and down screaming and hugging, and then our neighbors starting screaming with us.. haha it was funny. Not like "hey shut up!" but like "whooo hooo!" Our neighbors are funny. I dont actually know them too well, just from what they yell frm the stairway..anyway..This week was fantastic! Our wonderful, elect, amazing Flávia was baptized!! She seriously is amazing. She had a dream about sister Reis and I, as well as getting baptized. SO, she then asked a member (who is a friend of hers) to send her the missionaries. We went there, she accepted EVERYTHING, and was baptized! Its incredible how the Lord prepares people! I love her SO much! She´s so much fun. She´s a tiny tiny little girl. She was showing us all of her michael jackson stuff yesterday. She´s apparently a pretty big fan.So now sister Reis and I are on the hunt for new people to teach! We´ve met a few cool people, but after Flávia everyone seems uninterested and without progress... mostly because she was IDEAL.Anyway, things are going well.I gave a talk on sunday. It wasnt ANYTHING I had prepared. Funny how that always happens. Its funny, I can remember crystal clear all the talks I gave BEFORE the mission (there were 2..) but I´ve given so many here on the mission, theyre starting to all blend into one.Maybe thats because theyre ALL about the SAME thing.. a obra missionária.. haha. Pois é..Anyway, thats about all for this week.We´re still teaching Luciene- who I LOVE. She reminds me a lot of wendee, but I can´t put my finger on why. Her son is an absolute hellian, but I still love him..ok well, until next week!



0 comments: