CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Suzie's Christmas Message

How can I even begin to express the awe that I feel when I soak in the reality of the birth of Jesus Christ. Growing up in the Church I had the advantage of understanding the true purpose for christmas- but with all things, there is always a higher uderstanding to be learned.Here on the mission I have the great opportunity to see first hand the light that Christ brings to each and every person that lets Him into their lives. My testimony is strengthened daily as I invite people to come unto Christ. There are various ways to express one´s faith in Christ- but the fact of the matter is, faith in Christ isn´t just a belief, it´s a way of life. I´m learning that the power of the atonement truly is the cure to all that is unjust in this world. I know that Jesus is the savior of the world. He is our brother, He is our King. He worked diligently to be prepared for His great calling- before His birth, and throughout His life- and I have no doubt He is working diligently today to bring to pass the works of the Father. Let us follow His example. Let us be as diligent and obedient as He! (John 13:15)I´m grateful for the opportunity to remember and commemorate the greatest gift God has ever given us- His son Jesus Christ.The way, the truth and the light. Jesus Christ truly is the only way to return to the Father. He has given us all the we need to return- let us take advantage of it! At this wonderful time of year, let us remember, and really soak in WHO Jesus Christ is our own lives. My challange to each and every one of you is to take time to study and search the scriptures to reach a higher level of understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ.I bear this my testimony that He lives, and He will return to reign upon this earth. These are the last days! I know He loves me, and I know that as a representative of Him, He is with me.In the sacred name of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, amen.

0 comments: