CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Summer's coming

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY there!Well this week went well! We FINALLY got to watch general conference!! oh it was delicious! and we were even able to watch the saturday sessions for the most part! It was weird that it was in portuguese, but the spirit speaks every language, so it was still fantastic.The work is going on- but we´re having a hard time finding people that are willing to CHANGE their lives, or willing to really do anything we ask of them.. so we´re working really hard to meet new people. This week was REALLY hot. Really really hot. reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaly really hot.But I´m still alive- SO! proof I can survive more than I thought I could. LAst week on pday we drove around for 3 hours trying to find the "right" side of the barragem so we could have a picnic. But it turned out really well. Í´ll send pictures one of these days. Except my card has a virus or something and wont let me take any of the pictures OFF- so I´m going to either have to buy a new card or ... uh.. buy a new card.Anyway, point is, I haven´t been taking pictures with my camera, because I have no way of getting them off. so I don´t have a lot of pictures of the barragem. It was a very pretty place though, it reminded me of the hot pots. In a few TOO many ways actually (Any one who´s been to the hot pots should catch my drift..)This pday we´re here in Montes Claros and we watched a MOVIE as a zone. AND IM WEARING PANTS. All in all its a weird feeling. The movie was good, we had to take notes and apply it to missionary work. It was the movie "miracles". It was good. Makes me want to be good at something.Anyway, I received Becky´s package a couple days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you love!!! Oh I was needing some love SooooooooooOOOOOoooOOOooo bad- I can´t even tell you! It was just in time! And everything in it brought me joy beyond description (I´m wearing the violet run shirt and have been smelling it all day because it still smells like you.. oooooooooh saudades..) so yeah. Thanks love! and I love the halloween stuff!! oh I love halloween.. the american missionaries were all really excited about the candy corns. The brasilians didn´t know what they were when they saw the bracelet, lol. lovely. just lovely.
Anyway, now that summer is starting, we lost an hour and gained a few degrees, so the next few months should be interesting. I´m excited though.Oh chelsey, thanks SOOOOoooooOO much for the email- that´s going to help a TON. thank you thank you.OH Alex! You get cooler every day! Send me some love kid!I´m excited for your talk, if you need more stories, let me know, I´ve got a few more under my belt now.Okey dokey, I guess thats all for now. Thanks for all the love and support, all of you that are loving and supporting me :)Happy wednesday.-sb

0 comments: