CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Short but Sweet

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!! I´m so so os so happy right now! BUT I don´t have the time to write about the fantastically wonderful week that I´ve just had! I have to go buy bananas and avacados so we can go fishing.BUT suffice it to say!!!!:- LEILA WAS BAPTIZED!!!! I can´t even begin to express my joy! This girl has brought me all of the ups and downs that makes the mission worth it- and completely beyond description. I LOVE her. Love love love her. And seeing her progress is one of the sweetest pieces of heaven I´ve ever experienced.
Beyond that just normal missionary goodness!! My portuguese sucks, but its coming along. The Elders worked with us yesterday, and I learned a TON!! And I´m just happy. Im feeling very very full of gratitude for my family and friends right now- I just feel love. I can´t explain it. I don´t think it´s possible to really explain how good it feels to receive a good letter. Full of emotional food. But yesterday I got a letter from halei ludlow (Thanks pal!!! it was like christmas morning seeing that letter there! You rock!) and todays emails were delicious.So thanks!

0 comments: