CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

bloggy blog golb

Hey! Well, what a week! First off the weather has been a rollar coaster of extreme cold and heat. It rains, and is freezing, then its super humid and hot. Fun huh? I know..
This week we´ve been trying to figure out how to work in just ONE neighborhood, because otherwise we waste a lot of time walking or taking the bus to places way too far. Its been fun. Since Luciene was baptized we don´t have to go over there EVERY day (we visit her, just not DAILY like it was.) so we´ve decided to work in a neighborhood called Mangabeiras. We have some cool people over there.
We also found a cool girl in Catalão. The crappy thing is that catalão and mangabeiras arent ANYWHERE near each other.. T.T oh well.

So the mission president decided that he doesnt want 4 missionaries living together anywhere. So, my companion and I have to find a new apartment. Yesterday we looked at a couple places, and being that I love looking at houses and apartments and things like that, I enjoyed it (she hated it) and we found an adorable little apartment in JUST the perfect place, and the perfect price! perfect size, perfect lighting.. everything perfect! Except it doesnt have an elevator and it has FIVE flights of stairs. Ok, that may not seem like a big deal to you, but at the end of the day, when you´re DYING and you can barely make it to the door- and then you have FIVE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS?!?!? Ninguem merece! Haha, so we´re searching for something better.. but we´ll probably end up moving there sometime this week. Bah! lame. I dont want to leave sis. Smith and sis. Morais :( Oh well. eu irei e cumprirei as ordens do Senhor..
Anyway, so yeah. Things are going well. Aside from the fact that I lost the key to our house.. bummer..
ok, well I love and miss you all tons. Meg, I already sent a response (snailmail) to the AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS and GIANT manila envelope of goodness you sent me, but I just wanted to let you know I got it. Thank youthankyou.. yesyesyes.
And Becky- mexican it IS my friend!
Michelle- Thank you for Sis. and Pres. Frei´s talks!!!! That was awesome! I love you!

Alrighty then, well, if you (yes you, who is reading this right now!) havent said a prayer today- do that. Right now.
Samething goes with your scriptures! I´m serious people, just like the primary colors are essential to make anything- the primary answers are essential to make salvation.

:) love love love love

0 comments: