CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

blogggggggggggggg

Well helllooooo !!!
Another week gone by, and another bundle of miracles witnessed! After more than of a month of working with her, LUCIENE was baptized!!!!!
I LOVE this girl!!! And her baptism was so spiritual! She´s so fantastic! She´s one of my best friends!
Here are some pics.
This week has been adventurous. At one point this week my comp and I found ourselves in the middle of a field, trying to get across a river to make it to an appointment.. the river itself wasnt huge, but it was down in a little valley like thing. It was like 7-8ft down. I wanted to jump across, but she was like "Nem pense em pular. Eu não vou pular não.." (Don´t even think about jumping, I´m not going to jump that..)
so we found a little jimmy-rigged bridge and I started my way across it, but it was about as strong as a piece of cardboard.. so I jumped over (almost faceplanted it too, I might add...) then tried to help her across.
She made it as well, but she was like "THAT was your help? Your little pull wouldnt have done anything if that bridge had broken! The two of us wouldve fallen down into the river!" We laughed SO hard.
oh the adventures of being a missionary..

Anyway I´m going to go, but things are going really well. Here are some pics to make up for the lack of words here.. xoxo
Id explain, but I cant remember what number is which, so.. suffice it to say there was a zone conference, and it was full of friends. :)








0 comments: